- Average house £25,000 more expensive than last year.
- The CPIH rate of inflation fell 0.1% last month.
- 40% of consumers concerned about IHT bills.
- Cut would deliver ‘Brexit dividend’ but ignore other commitments.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
- Economy grows by 0.4% in August after -0.1% slump in July.
- Spending may be cut to achieve the Chancellor's budget surplus.
- Many overlook the role of complex trusts when it comes to inheritance tax planning.
- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.