- Three reforms to the EU’s VAT rules take effect from 1 July 2021.
- Over four years, 180,000 staff left the scheme.
- Tax receipts were £1.7bn higher than predicted.
- More holders view them as a legitimate investment.
- Business owners are uncertain where staff will work.
- Furlough fraud was previously thought to be £3.5bn.
- Furlough is to be phased out from 1 July.
- Average monthly rents stand at £1,054.
- Local holidays and hospitality drove the boost.
- It will oversee the implementation of a green taxonomy.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.