- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.
- The renewed scheme could become less generous to firms.
- Treasury poised to approve LPC recommendation.
- Pre-pandemic regime is back in place.
- Expenditure on R&D as percentage of GDP trails behind target.
- Trade bodies demand temporary rate be made permanent.
- Around 1m people were still furloughed.
- Employees could benefit in the short-term.
- Government relaxes triple-lock rules due to distortions caused by the pandemic.
- HMRC postpones MTD ITSA and basis period reforms after listening to concerns.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.