- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
- It could cost households up to £172 a year.
- Rising prices coincides with unlocking of UK economy.
- Insolvency timings will coincide with end to Government support.
- Critics argue millions have been “excluded” from support.
- Growth was primarily driven by the service sector.
- Breaches of two pension allowances cost savers £817 million in 2018/19.
- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.