Gain credibility and build trust
Audit is about testing your business’s accounts to certify that they present a true and fair view of your financial position. They’re also an important tool for making management decisions and working with investors, lenders and other stakeholders.
Limited companies have to be audited by law unless they’re exempt because they have an annual turnover of £10.2 million or less, no more than £5.1 million in assets or has, on average, no more than 50 employees.
Even exempt businesses often choose to have an audit, however, because of the benefits in having a fresh pair of eyes on the accounts. Audits may find weaknesses that could cause your business to falter down the line, or highlight issues with your processes that make you vulnerable.
Our audit service provides…
- An accurate account of your true financial position.
- Advice on potential areas of weakness in your business and remedial action.
- Professional documentation and commentary to support financing discussions.
- Assurance of statutory compliance.
- Credible, quality-assured, professionally-tested accounts.
Contact us today to find out how an audit could improve your business’s performance, stability and reputation.