- Changes to take place from 1 January 2022.
- The ONS estimated 1.7 million people were unemployed in January this year.
- The Treasury announced 30 tax updates, consultations and documents.
- The Treasury released 30 tax updates.
- The process is available for a period of six months.
- The CIOT has raised concerns over the potential costs and burdens on businesses.
- Borrowing was £17.6 billion higher than the same period last year.
- Applications close on 30 June 2021.
- The extension is expected to save 340,000 jobs, according to the OBR.
- An extra 600,000 taxpayers are eligible for the fourth and fifth grants.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.