- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
- The Treasury said its recovery plan ‘is working’.
- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
- HMRC also implies working parents might be better off using tax-free childcare.
- Tax body warns of potentially ‘devastating’ impact on VAT-registered businesses’ cashflow.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.