- Over 10.7 million people submitted their 2019/20 return by the deadline.
- New rules set to take effect for construction from 1 March 2021.
- Will Chancellor Rishi Sunak raise taxes or maintain the status quo?
- The business group identified six elements to help firms prepare.
- The cash boost will be made available from 31 July 2021.
- Around four million UK workers were furloughed at the end of December.
- Around 15% of businesses are at “great risk” of imminent closure
- Employees’ salaries currently attract more in tax than self-employed individuals.
- Unemployment increased to 5% in the three months to November 2020.
- Fines to kick in after 28 February 2021.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.