Take pay processing off your plate
Administering payroll is burdensome for businesses and seems to get more so with each year. From auto-enrolment workplace pensions to child support and student loans, the Government expects employers to handle huge amounts of state administration.
As a result, it takes more and more time to get right – time that could be spent on more interesting aspects of your business. And getting it wrong won’t only mean you’ve failed in your statutory duties but could also leave your staff seriously inconvenienced and unhappy.
Fortunately, payroll is among the easiest business finance functions to outsource. It can easily be separated even from other accounting activities and handled by a specialist agency like ours.
Our cost-effective payroll service includes…
- Processing of starters and leavers.
- Tax code number changes.
- Payslip production.
- Management of taxable benefits and P11Ds.
- Pension scheme deductions and payments.
- Pensions auto-enrolment.
- Student loan recovery.
- Tax credits.
- Absence and sick pay.
- Child maintenance orders (CMOs).
- Payroll giving.
- Pay in lieu of notice redundancy.
- National insurance contributions (NICs).
- Handling of employee pay queries.
- Standard payroll reports.
- Production of year-end P60s
- Preparation and electronic filing of forms P14 & P35.