Get on the fast track to success
You’ve got a great idea, the vision to make it real and the drive to make it happen. What you might be lacking are both time and experience in the nitty-gritty of setting up a business.
From setting up your business structures and process so things run smoothly from the start, to taking routine accounting off your hands so you can focus on the mission, we can help.
Should you set up a limited company or operate as a sole trader for a while? Do you need to be registered for VAT? Are you complying with statutory obligations to report to Companies House, HMRC and other bodies? These are the kinds of questions we can help you answer.
Ultimately, it’s about helping you focus on what you do best, and what gets you most excited about being in business.
Our business startup service includes…
- Building a business plan to win over investors.
- Advice on business structures.
- Setup and management of accounting systems.
- Company formation and company secretarial.
- Registering with and reporting to HM Government.
- Cashflow projections and forecasting.
- Preparing and submitting applications for finance.
- Bookkeeping, payroll and other finance functions.
- Tax planning to keep your bill down.
- Management accounts.
- Your first audit, if required.