The easiest route to compliance
The Companies Act requires limited companies operating in the UK to submit a raft of documentation within strict time limits.
This is not only a considerable burden on the time and energy of growing firms but failure to comply can also result in potentially severe penalties for company directors.
Even with the best intentions, it’s easy to overlook some of the fine print in the statutory guidance, or miss a deadline. That’s all the more true in a volatile legislative landscape where rules change constantly.
Because we work with so many businesses, across all sectors, we maintain a thorough, up-to-date grasp of the rules and processes.
So, why not let us take on some or all of your company secretarial duties? We’ll perform them quickly, efficiently and accurately, while you focus on the really important aspects of running your business.
- Filing of accounts and annual returns.
- Register of allotments.
- Register of transfers.
- Register of members.
- Register of directors.
- Register of secretaries.
- Register of directors’ interests.
- Register of mortgages and charges.
- Recording of change of officers with Companies House.
- Recording of change of registered office.
- Recording of increases in share capital.
- Recording of allotments of shares.
- Recording of changes of accounting reference date.
- Documentation for annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Office of company secretary for your company, if required.
- Provision of a registered office address, if required.