- Tories let no rabbits come out of the hat.
- Almost 900,000 scams reported in the last year.
- Higher earners the target in election manifesto.
- What could be kicked into the long grass before April 2020?
- Three main changes you may need to know for the new tax year.
- 2% reduction will no longer go ahead in April 2020.
- Measure aims to keep consultants working overtime.
- Body wants younger savers to have earlier access.
- Tax authority grills buy-to-let tenants.
- Fears buy-to-let sector could be targeted.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.