- Three main changes you may need to know for the new tax year.
- 2% reduction will no longer go ahead in April 2020.
- Measure aims to keep consultants working overtime.
- Body wants younger savers to have earlier access.
- Tax authority grills buy-to-let tenants.
- Fears buy-to-let sector could be targeted.
- Report claims a third have no retirement savings.
- ONS figures show GDP grew in Q3 2019.
- Redundancies are the driving force behind the shift.
- Changes to mortgage interest relief drive change.
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.