- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.
- Conservatives join other parties in plan to review.
- Government scheme to close tomorrow.
- Some taxpayers draw a blank on key tax return question.
- Update fails to satisfy stakeholders.
- Reporting rule relaxed temporarily in December.
- Tories let no rabbits come out of the hat.
- Almost 900,000 scams reported in the last year.
- Higher earners the target in election manifesto.
- What could be kicked into the long grass before April 2020?
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.