- COVID-19 prompts UK GDP to fall by 9.9%.
- The grants are worth up to £2,000.
- Failing to extend existing support will “stunt economic recovery”.
- 29% of proposed purchases fell through in January.
- The organisation is urging for the threshold to be changed.
- Repayments can be spread over ten years, rather than six.
- Around 1.4m firms have accessed BBLs since May 2020.
- Over 10.7 million people submitted their 2019/20 return by the deadline.
- New rules set to take effect for construction from 1 March 2021.
- Will Chancellor Rishi Sunak raise taxes or maintain the status quo?
Ask us a question
From high-level advice with the future in mind to practical, hands-on support with the day-to-day challenges of running a business, Alton & Co offers every accountancy service you could need. From corporation tax returns to personal tax planning, from bookkeeping to business startup, our team is ready to join you on your journey to growth.